Friday, January 18, 2008

It actually happened!!

Holy shit!!!!!!! Leigh Tanner let me know shortly after I posted my blog last night, and I can't wait. This is huge because now I get to run with a couple of the Memphis Ultra members, Holly and Vince. It will be great to run with him in the quest to cross the finish line in his first ultra, I just can't believe it all came together like this. Wednesday evening Leigh told me there were 22 people in front of me on the list, the next morning there were 13, then I guess people started dropping like flies,and she told me around 2:30 yesterday afternoon there were only 3 people left in front of me and I knew it could happen, and it did!!!! Can't wait til Sunday. I feel like I'm in the best shape I've ever been in, so we will see what happens. See ya there, later runners!!!!

3 comments:

Mike Hudson said...

Sweet! It's gonna be cold!!!!

Carrie said...

Good luck P Dodd...I know you'll do awesome! Stay warm.

runningtwig said...

That is awesome. I'll see you out there for sure!