Saturday, March 8, 2008

What the hell is all this white shit on the ground?

Snow sucks!!!!!!!! I guess it's cool if you just get to play around in it like my kids, but when you have to get up at the ass crack of the day and clean that shit up it all of the sudden becomes very annoying. Anyway, I have only had time to get in a couple of short runs this week, I probably needed the rest after the 50 miler last weekend anyway. Myself, Poole, and Darrin are going to run the G'town half marathon course tommorrow.This will be Darrin's first attempt at this distance, and Poole really wants to kill it, so I figured I would take them out for a training run on the course so they can get familiar with it. I have run this race 2 years in a row, plus I grew up in this area, so I know it very well. Other than that, I'm gonna lounge around the house and play in the shitty asss snow with the kids. I hope you all have a grand weekend. Later bitches!!!!

3 comments:

Mike Hudson said...

What time tomorrow?

Brandy Parker said...

We missed you at the Hope's the other night. Looks like all the snow is gone... :( ~Brandy

Dirty D said...

Good run yesterday. I enjoyed the talk. See you this week biotch!