Saturday, January 19, 2008

I don't need this now!

So, I was trying to be smart and find my own "secret way" to the packet pick up for the race tomorrow and I got lost, really lost. So fucking lost I felt like I was spinning!!!! I just kept on driving around like a complete dumbass for over an hour, and I never even saw one goddamn sign I had on the stupid directions I was "following". I swear to Christ I thought about jerking the truck off the road on purpose. I was sooooooooo pissed I could've killed a puppy!!!! So, I FINALLY got to the lodge and picked up my race packet, and like even more of a stubborn dumbass I didn't bother to get sound directions home, relying only on my awesome sense of direction that led me here to guide me home. WRONG AGAIN!!!! I got even more lost on the way home. Oh my God I thought I was gonna die!!!!!But anyway, I am home now. I'm just gonna relax a little and stay off my feet. I did however, sneak in a little 8 banger at the trails today and it was nice. I hope my legs feel this strong tomorrow!!! See ya

3 comments:

runningtwig said...

Man, I got lost too! I made it there fine, but got completely lost on the way home! It was ridiculous! Of course I'll be joining you for some beers...you guys are going to do awesome as well! Drew didn't know if he would be in town this weekend, so he didn't sign up. I tried to see if there was an opening today, but she said Michael was the last one. See you tomorrow!

Mike Hudson said...

Lost? Lost?! A man NEVER gets lost! We only get misoriented! If you guys need it, we can meet at the country store at the end of North Watkins and then you can follow me to the race start. Call me if you need "oriented" (606-8126).

Brandy Parker said...

Directions, I can't even believe you had directions and still got lost. You should just stay at home and eat chocolate chip cookies like JP... Love ya Dodd!!!