Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Boring blog

I don't really have huch to say today. I had a shitty day at work and I didn't feel like doing much after that. Myself, Poole, and Dirty D were able to get in an hour worth of running in my back yard, which was nice. I felt alright, but my right quad was hurting a little. I'm sure it isn't anything serious. I'm probably going to just take it easy this week, still gearing up for the 50 miler next weekend, maybe 5 days of running with a 25 miler or so this weekend. I can't wait til March 1, but I still am very nervous. Keep me in your prayers. Later.

1 comment:

Dirty D said...

Dodd, sorry I couldn't make it last night. Did you end up running? How was the thigh? Tell Hood I said hello this weekend. I am going to Jacksonville to visit Tim. He just took his last cancer tests and found out he is totally free! We might have 2 cold beers to celebrate. Later!