Saturday, February 23, 2008

Takin it easy........ SUCKS!!!!!!!

Dude, today is the third day in a row I haven't run a single step, and I got to tell you that I have so much pinned up energy I feel like I could dunk on a pro basketball player. I mean I guess I'm just used to burning so much fuel during the day, now I'm not doing shit so I'm "backed up" I guess.I find myself pacing around the house like a mad man or something. Very annoying. The days seem longer, way longer. I also keep thinking to myself, "what the hell did I do all the time before I started this running shit". Then I realized my answer, DRINK!!!! Holy shit have I been drinking. Call it minor depression or being bored or whatever, but no shit I have been drinking so much the last few days it would make that David Hasselhoff dude look like a fucking freshman in high school at his first field party. It's like I'm a rock star, only I'm not sitting in a badass house surrounded by a bunch of sluts and sweet guitars. Oh well, that would be cool. Just kidding if you're reading this Anne Marie. Anyhow, I woke up this morning and my leg feels great!! So I think everything will be fine. But, I think I'm going to not run again today and just drink all day! What the hell, it's only a 50 miler, right? Ha ha, later bitches!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there.

Mike Hudson said...

Three days and a wake up. The weather will be in the high 60's and dry!

Chris said...

"It's like I'm a rock star, only I'm not sitting in a badass house surrounded by a bunch of sluts and sweet guitars."

nice...

Dirty D said...

Patrick, whats up? I just got back in town from Little rock and Jacksonville. Gone for 6 straight days! I got some running in on the beach. 3 more days till the 50! Good luck! Did you get a new cell phone?