Friday, February 8, 2008

Trying to get it back on track.

Man, what a week! Thank God it's over. I hardly got any running in at all, but I just had too many other important things happening. I was thankfully able to get off work a little early today and hit Shelby Farms for a 9.5 miler, running the first 7 with Poole. The weather was awesome today. It seemed like I had a smile on my face the whole run. Hopefully the weather will be similar tomorrow for my long run. I plan on meeting Poole and Drew at 5:oo a.m. at the kite area, later hooking up with Dirty D and a new runner at about mile 20. I don't really know how long we will run, but I need to go as long as possible seeing that I missed a few days this week. Right now I am doing a little "dehydrating", showing my disipline by enjoying several Sam Adams Black Lager beers pre long run. Oh well, you win some you lose some, Hope to see ya running soon. Later!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

CSP said...

Good Luck at the big race this weekend, wish I could attend the festivities...Ill definitely be at the Nashville Marathon...oh and I'm gonna need some pine straw at our house after work...HOLLA